£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Hertfordshire based Real Estate Consultancy who are looking for an experienced Block Manager, to manage a varied portfolio of Residential Blocks located the Hertfordshire / Northwest region
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Preparing annual service charge budgets
- Insurance claims handling
- Inspection of sites to ensure the quality of services provided are satisfactory and to identify building repairs in line with health and safety issues.
- Health & Safety Compliance
- Coordinate contractors
- Liaise with other team members and departments
- Building strong and proactive relationships with your clients
- Respond to leasehold enquires in an efficient manner
- Attend external meetings as needed
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in all aspects of Residential Block Management.
- AIRPM Qualification essential
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong numeracy skills coupled with business acumen as you will be managing budgets, reviewing quotes, organising Year End accounts etc.
- Strong grasp of IT.
Salary Budgets: £30-35,000pa + Benefits
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Borehamwood
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.