East London, London
£33000.00 - £38000.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Our client is a well-established and successful property company that has been in business for over 30 years. Working with both commercial and residential property, they offer a comprehensive service covering sales & lettings, surveying and property management across London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
They are currently looking to recruit a Block Manager with experience - as previously mentioned, this company deal with both commercial and residential properties - while experience from within both spaces would be ideal, experience from within the residential space is essential.
- Hold responsibility for a mixed portfolio of commercial and residential properties;
- Service Charge budget management;
- Arrange and attend leaseholder meetings, tenant meetings and AGMs;
- Liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors on a daily basis;
- Conduct regular site inspections and deal with any maintenance queries.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within Residential Block Management (essential);
- Some experience from within commercial property management (preferred);
- Knowledge of Service Charge budgeting (essential);
- Full UK driving licence and own vehicle (essential);
- Relevant property qualification (IRPM, RICS etc.) (preferred);
- Working knowledge of relevant legislation such as the Landlord & Tenant Act, RICS codes etc. (essential)
Hours: 9am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Location: East London (parking available on site)
Salary: £33,000 - £38,000 per annum