South West London, London
£23000.00 - £26000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Property Branch Coordinator - Wimbledon - £24,000 to £26,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful leading UK Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking a Property Coordinator with property administration experience, to join their vibrant office in Wimbledon. You will be a vital part of the team, providing support to the Letting and Sales team ensuring the smooth running of the office.
This is an ideal role for an individual looking to progress their career in the property industry whilst working with one of the UK's leading agents.
- Providing administrative support to the Lettings and Sales Team
- Acting as front of house both face to face and over the telephone
- Prepare market appraisals
- Ensure all compliance procedures are met
- Sending out sales memorandums and valuation packs
- Assisting with AML checks
- Organising marketing for Lettings and Sales; creating brochures, window cards and external advertising
- Managing the key logs
- General office management; filing, post, ordering of stationary etc.
- Proven experience within a property administration role
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to manage own workload, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £23,000 to £26,000 Dependant on Experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.