City of London, London
£25000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Company Car,
3 months ago
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a market leading global brand who are looking to hire someone with Managerial Experience to join their new office in Canada Water as a branch manager. Package as below:
- £22-25,000 basic
- £80,000 OTE
- Company Car
Duties will include:
- All tenancies and properties
- Delivery of Branch critical metrics and profits
- Management and support of all activities within your branch.
- Bring new properties onto the market
- Work closely with vendors to ensure high quality services
- Negotiate offers between applicants and landlords.
- Aid the growth of your branch and new business through
- Proactive engagement with current and prospective clients
- Capitalise on all leads brought into branch.
- Recommending our array of products and services
- Proven track record as a Branch Manager within Sales
- Hold a full and valid UK drivers licence.
- Willingness to learn and develop your management skills
- You are a 'get things done' kind of person.
- You are legally entitled to live and work in the UK in accordance to the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006. (Please Note: you will need to provide evidence of your right to work in the UK via proof of address, identity and NI prior to a formal offer of employment).
To apply for this role, contact Will Gordon at Dove & Hawk or attach a copy of your CV quoting vacancy reference number: 7383