£28000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a top Managing Agent with developments across the UK. They are in the process of hiring an experienced Lettings Negotiator to deal with the Build to Rent tenancies in a modern Reading Development, Berkshire. Ideally this will sort and experienced Lettings Negotiator who has a keen interest in moving into BTR/Portfolio management.
Duties/Functions of the Role:
- Meeting with prospective tenants, conducting viewings and negotiating rental offers.
- Completing applicant vetting requirements.
- Completing administration/paperwork in line with legislative requirements.
- Working with the RSM to ensure that works are completed on time and in full.
- Negotiating Renewals, completing renewal paperwork in line with strict procedures, including legislative requirements.
- Carrying out regular rent analysis of the local market. Providing regular letting performance reports.
- Carrying out property inspections.
- Co-ordinating the online marketing of available properties.
- Seeking and building corporate relationships with relocation agents and other agents to generate lettings enquiries.
Requirements of the role:
- Previous experience as a Senior/Lettings Negotiator in a fast paced environment.
- ARLA/NFoPP Qualification helpful but not essential.
- A strong track record of success within the Property Industry.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- A real interest in learning and growing within portfolio management.
Salary Budgets: £28,000 Basic Salary, £40,000+ OTE
Required Working hours: 40 hours per week with the rota to be decided by the successful applicant and the employer.
If you have the required experience and are looking for your change to break into the Build to Rent market then apply with your CV attached ASAP remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8744.