|Job Title:||Building Surveyor|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Horton|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + £25,000 additional in commissions|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Block & Estate focused chartered surveyors' firm who are seeking for an experienced Building Surveyor to manage their Building Surveying services, which are crucial to the ongoing projects and growth. They are interested in hearing from senior level RICS qualified Building Surveyors capable of handling a varied case load from the outset. The successful candidate will have the vision to grow the department, expand their own network of professional contacts and progress to Board level.
Responsibilities / Duties:
You will need to have experience in carrying out the following:
- Building Surveys
- Home buyer Reports
- Party Wall matters
- Specific Defect Reports
- Re-instalment valuations
- Fire risk assessments
Additionally, you will be expected to:
- Oversee projects of up to £3 Million pounds in value to completion on budget and to schedule.
- Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements.
- Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works.
- Organise documents for tender and advice on appointing contractors, designers and procurement routes.
- Instruct on the preservation/conservation of historic buildings.
- Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings.
- Deal with planning applications and advise on property legislation and building regulations.
- Assess and design buildings to meet the needs of people with disabilities.
- Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings.
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in all aspects of senior building surveying services
- MRICS qualified (or working towards)
- Someone capable of dealing with a varied case load from the very outset
- 23 Days Annual Leave plus bank holidays and additional days over Christmas for office closure.
- Full cost of CPD training covered.
- All equipment provided.
- Employee events.
- Breakfast at work.
Salary Budgets: Basic of £45k + commissions = £65k-£75k p/a
Required working hours: 09:00 - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Location of the role: Croydon/Greenwich
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.