West End, London
£55000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension, Healthcare
about 1 year ago
Are you passionate about developing your career as a successful commercial Building Surveyor and being on the front line high level clients?
One of the world's largest and most established property consultancies with an international presence are seeking a Senior Building Surveyor to join the team. This is an opportunity not to be missed for a Senior Building Surveyor who would like to be involved in big projects with top tier clients.
As an experienced and highly self-motivated Building Surveyor, you will be joining a highly reputable name in the industry with offices all over the world and work within both the public and private sectors.
As a Senior Building Surveyor you will enjoy the following:
- Basic salary of up to £65,000
- Generous car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Private healthcare/life assurance
- Contributory pension
- Performance based bonus scheme
- Flexible benefits including discounted gym membership, season ticket loan and holiday purchase
- Contract Administration and Design Specification
- Dilapidation's, pre-acquisition advice and various other survey commissions
- Defect Diagnosis
- Project management for a variety of schemes
- Condition surveys
- Providing expert advice
- Being responsible for managing stakeholder relationships in and around the business
The successful Senior Building Surveyor will have:
- Extensive Building Surveying experience from a private practice/consultancy essential
- RICS Accredited degree
- MRICS qualified
- Business development skills
If you feel that this could be something you're interested in or would like to find out more, the next step is to click apply and send over your CV.