North West London, London
£40000 - £45000 per annum
6 months ago
My client, a luxury property specialist, are seeking a proactive business development executive to join their growing team. They are an award-winning architect, interior designer and real estate developer with excellent track record in the industry, so proven experience is essential for this role.
The portfolio is focused on high-end luxury properties in Prime Central London.
Your duties will include:
- Proactively source new properties to add to the existing portfolio
- Negotiate favourable commission terms
- Build and development a network with real estate developers throughout London
- Liaise with the existing landlords where required
- Oversee all operations of the wider team
- Collaborate closely with PR teams to ensure content is created and delivered in a timely manner, and adhering to best practise
- Assist with any administrative tasks related to the functioning of the business when needed
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years experience within real estate sector
- Exposure to high end properties in London
- A strong communicator and negotiator
- An excellent organiser who can multitask and prioritise multiple projects and deadlines
- Attention to detail with the ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates a strong work ethic and willingness to learn; enthusiasm is a must
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832