City of London, London
£40000 - £70000 per annum
7 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working on a very different kind of sales role that will require someone with a strong knowledge of the property industry as a whole. The client we're working with connect journalists with Property firms who are looking to increase their brand presence through PR. This role is focused on engaging PR & Marketing managers within the property industry and it's associated subsectors (residential, commercial, financial services, prop-tech etc) in order to subscribe to the service.
Someone who is used to the soft sell, who is a natural networker will be perfect for the role. Experience within Investment Sales, Client Services or Account Management/Business Development would be a perfect fit.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Planning and executing the new business sales strategy.
- Forming strong relationships with the customer base, to ensure highest retention levels for annual subscriptions
- Engaging with PR decision makers in each sector
- Building relationships with potential new in-house PR customers and PR agency customers to ensure continued growth
- Executing sales campaigns and closing sales
- Meeting & exceeding monthly targets
- Attending industry events
- Managing a marketing manager for the sites and two content editors
Requirements of the role:
- A proven track record of winning new business within the property sector be that in Investment Sales, Client Services or Account Management/Business Development.
- A strong track record in meeting/exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A natural rapport builder.
Salary Budgets: £40,000 Basic Salary, £70,000 OTE
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 9am-5:30pm
Location: Remote working until Jan 2021, Based in Waterloo, SE1 after Jan 2021.
If you have the required experience and skill set for this role then I want to hear from you. Apply with your CV immediately or contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference: 8227.