|Job Title:||Business Development Manager - Serviced Office Provider|
|Location:||City of London, London|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Squirrell|
|Salary:||£28000.00 - £50000 per annum + Bonuses|
|Sector:||Real Estate Services|
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a premium serviced office provider with locations across the City and Central London. Due to expansion and further locations being added to the portfolio; they are looking for a professional and well presented Business Development Manager. Experience in serviced offices is not required however a strong emphasis on customer service and face to face sales is a MUST. Others who have performed well in the role have come from backgrounds in hospitality, residential property and aviation.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Building strong relationships with Brokers, existing clients and prospective clients.
- Proactively networking with target businesses in order to promote the brand and future services. This can be through networking events or professional social media site.
- Promoting the company brand.
- Working to achieve set KPI's in order to increase building occupancy.
- Using the existing CRM database to source and log progression of leads.
- Providing a welcoming viewing experience for prospective clients.
- Providing detailed professional quotes that meet client's needs.
- Using the Hard & Soft sale approaches to sign new clients to the brand.
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent and professional communication both verbal and written.
- Immaculate presentation at all times (adhering to the company corporate dress codes).
- Experience working in in a client focussed, sales and customer service environment.
- A strong sense of know how when it comes to rapport building and networking at all levels.
Salary Budgets: £28-32,000 Basic, 40-48,000 OTE, + Bonuses
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 8:45-6pm
If you have the required soft skills needed for this role then apply with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference number: 8606.