Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£50000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
about 2 years ago
Chartered Building Surveyor required to work for an independently owned chartered building consultancy. This firm is a high-growth SME based in Kingston with bright and modern offices and a fun and friendly working environment.
Due to sustained growth my client are now looking for a Chartered Building Surveyor to join the team. You will have a fantastic opportunity to work across all areas of Building Surveying including Design and Contract Administration, Project Management, Dilapidations, Technical Due Diligence/ Acquisition services, Party Wall / neighbourly matters, Condition Surveys and strategic life cycle appraisals.
- Must a full member of the RICS
- Ideally with a valuation background (Red Book), although not compulsory.
- You must be able to conduct full building surveys on residential properties and should have some years' experience in doing so.
- You will have experience in sourcing new clients.
- Must be capable of using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Knowledge of construction needs to be of a high standard in order to recognise good workmanship and how to fix defects.
- Must have good organisational skills, excellent spoken and written English and a friendly and professional attitude.
- £50,000 Salary plus generous bonuses and commission (expected earning of £60,000-70,000)
- You will be rewarded with bonuses and commission.
- There is serious prospect of growth and career development within the firm.
To apply for this opportunity please apply now in the strictest of confidence or contact Dove & Hawk for more information.