South East London, London
£50000.00 - £65000.00 per annum + car allowance, healthcare, pension
4 months ago
Our client, a multi-disciplinary Practice of professional Chartered Surveyors and Construction Consultants, are currently recruiting for an experienced Chartered Building Surveyor to join their busy team based in South East London.
· Undertaking a variety of surveys and inspections;
· Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies;
· Preparing and producing specifications for works;
· Coordinating other members and stakeholders in the design team;
· Acting as Employers Agent;
· Acting as Contract Administrator;
· Preparing tender and contract documents, primarily JCT and some NEC forms;
· Analyse site activities; prepare progress reports on time, quality, and cost of projects;
· Advising on and acting in accordance with the Party Wall Etc Act, as an appointed surveyor;
· Advising on and acting in accordance with CDM 2015, Principal Designer.
· Chartered Building Surveyor (MRICS);
· Employers Agent experience;
· New build residential experience;
· Experience in the Housing, Leisure and Education sectors of the construction industry;
· Ability to manage Client expectations;
· Computer literate;
· Excellent communication skills (both verbally and written);
Salary: £50,000 - £65,000 per annum
Benefits: car allowance, private healthcare, pension, flexible working, cycle-to-work scheme, childcare voucher scheme.
If you are interested in this position, please click on the link, or contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk quoting reference number 8173.