Kingston upon Thames, Surrey
£50000 - £70000 per annum + commission
about 2 months ago
Building Surveying & Valuation
My client, a SME Chartered Building Consultancy based in Surrey with a brand new modern office, are currently seeking a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their family focused, friendly team.
They require a Valuer or Building Surveyor, ideally Chartered (AssocRICS or MRICS) and with a Valuation background (Red Book) as a Registered Valuer.
The successful candidate must be able to conduct valuations on residential properties, have knowledge of construction to a high standard, whilst recognising talented workmanship and how to rectify defects.
You will be part of a new and modern start-up, so there is serious prospect for career development, whilst being a vital part of the growth of the business and securing of new clients.
- Proven experience of Building Surveying and Red Book Valuations
- Microsoft Office package skills (Word, Excel, Outlook particularly)
- Strong organisational skills, with time efficient and autonomous ways of working
- Friendly and professional attitude with excellent communication skills
- Must have a Full UK Driver's license
Location: Kingston, Surrey (office-based with site visits)
Salary: Circa £50,000 basic + generous bonuses and commission (OTE £60,000-70,000
Hours: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
My client is also open to people working on a part time basis or freelance is that is preferable.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove Hawk Property Recruitment
0203 725 9832