£35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + bonuses, laptop, mobile, pension
about 1 month ago
Our client is a multi-office surveying business specialising in architecture, project management and building consultancy. They have been in business for 100 years and work within a wide range of sectors. They are looking to hire a Chartered Building Surveyor to join their Surrey office, to focus on pieces of work for both commercial and residential buildings.
- Chartered Building Surveyor MRICS (from recently qualified up to Senior);
- Confidence to be able to work autonomously;
- Good building surveying skills and an aptitude for project management;
- A mixture of experience from within both the commercial and residential sectors preferred;
- Superb communication skills both verbally and written;
- Someone who wants to develop both personally and within the business.
The successful applicant will be undertaking pieces of work across the country, but predominantly within the south of England. These are all for private clients within the commercial and high-end residential space. To complete this work you should hold a full UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle. You will be expected to work from the Surrey office on one day per week, the rest of the week will be spent onsite or working from home.
Basic salary: £35,000 - £50,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Bonuses: Transparent and incentivised 3-tier bonus package based on personal targets, self-generated work, and a discretionary annual company performance bonus.
Extras: Laptop, mobile phone, mileage, pension contribution, flexible working arrangements.
If you are interested in this position please click on the link or contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk quoting ref: 8090.