City of London, London
Up to £55000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Chartered Development Surveyor & Valuer - City of London
My client is currently seeking a Qualified Development Surveyor to join their Development Consultancy team.
With varied residential and commercial projects throughout London and the surrounding commuter belt, they specialise in private developments, housing and local authorities.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with proven experience looking for the next step in their career, or someone that has recently graduated and wants exposure and guidance from a well-established organisation that offers future career growth.
Your core duties will include:
* Valuation of new homes & commercial units
* Advising existing land/property owners on redevelopment opportunities
* Appraisals - planning and development
* Working with external advisors including planning consultants, architects and viability consultants to advise on redevelopments and regeneration opportunities
* Providing advisory on acquisitions and disposals
* Valuation of proposed mixed and residentially led new build developments
* Red Book valuation reports
* Advising on the valuation and other related matters of existing commercial and residential properties
* Developer Viability in relation to Town Planning
Skills and experience required:
* RICS with relevant Degree in Real Estate
* Analytically minded, accurate and exceptional attention to detail
* Strong presentation skills with a confident approach
* Microsoft Office package proficient
* Experience of using Argus Developer is beneficial
* Knowledge of regeneration and compulsory purchase matters would be an advantage
* Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently, ensuring deadlines are met
* Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive Salary - Banding depending on experience
- Strong benefits package
- Long-term career progression plans
For more information, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832