£38000 - £40000 per annum + Car Allowance
6 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working in partnership with a nationwide property consultancy who are looking to hire a Chartered Surveyor to work within their Rural team in Cambridge.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Rural Surveyor with responsibility for a range of clients delivering high levels of service and developing new business opportunities. An engaging and varied role, tasks range from the valuation of rural property including farms, estates, and residential property; to working strategically identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities to cross sell other services within the business.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Valuation of rural property for loan security purposes including farms, estates, and residential property.
- Responsible for delivering a mix of valuation, landlord and tenant, compensation, and other professional work;
- Identifying opportunities from valuation inspections to cross sell other disciplines from across the firm including Planning and Development, commercial and energy work.
- Working with the Partners to expand this aspect of the business;
- Contribution to the growth of the business by identifying and developing viable fee earning opportunities including general professional work;
- Client relationship management;
- Participation in the management and development of team members.
Requirements of the role:
- Prior experience working as a Chartered Surveyor (MRICS) with a minimum of 2 years PQE within Rural surveying
- A successful track record in professional work
- A successful track record in developing relationships with existing and potential clients
- A clean and valid EU Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Salary Budgets: £38,000 - £40,000, Car Allowance also provided
Other benefits: Group pension, flexible benefits, referral scheme, 25 days annual leave.
For more detail or to apply for this role do so with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8276.