East London, London
£28000 - £30000.00 per annum
8 months ago
My client, one of the UK's leading property advisors, have an exciting opportunity to run an active to join their management department as the Client Accountant. The role will provide accounting input to an established team dealing with a mixture of properties for a range of clients.
- Managing a portfolio for multi-clients.
- Set Clients, Properties, Units, Leases and Tenants/Debtors on TRAMPS.
- Issuing Monthly and Quarterly rent and service charge demand/invoices.
- Prepare Funding Requests.
- Preparing and reconciliation of client statements.
- Periodic Ad-hoc client reporting in Excel.
- Prepare Bank Reconciliation in accordance with RICS and FSA.
- Transfer of funds to clients within strict deadlines.
- Carry out daily maintenance (rent increases, assignments and renewals).
- Authorising creditor invoice bathes.
- Liaising and dealing with surveyors, client, supplier, tenant, auditors queries.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- At least three years of undertaking a similar role.
- Essential that the candidate has knowledge of PMA TRAMPS Property Management System.
- Must be computer literate with good excel knowledge and spreadsheet skills.
- Methodical, accurate and excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to work under own initiative and as part of a team.
- Positive attitude and committed.
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm