South West London, London
Up to £20000.00 per annum + + £30,000-35,000 OTE
9 months ago
Client Services Consultant - Richmond - £20,000 Basic + £30,000 - 35,000 OTE
My client, a highly successful top tier Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Client Services Consultant to join their office in Richmond. You will be a vital part of the sales team, liaising with clients with a view to generate more business and expand market share. Liaising with all residential offices across the country, this is an exciting and challenging role.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in sales with exceptional customer service skills and understand the importance of creating an excellent first impression on clients. The individual must be able to use their own initiative.
This is an ideal role for an individual who is driven and career focussed looking to further their knowledge of the property industry whilst working with one of the world's leading agents.
- To maintain excellent customer relationships between clients
- Liasing and assist existing clients, potential clients and applicants.
- Making outbound calls to clients to gain business and reffering other business to the correct departments
- Responsbile for targeted mailing.
- Assisting the managers by sweeping up all potential leads, old and new.
- Being proactive not reactive; making calls and not waiting for the phone to ring
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Proven experience in a Sales background
- Knowledge of London
- Excellent communication skills with a professional phone manner
- Good organisational and multi-tasking skills with the ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Target driven and career focused
- Excellent work ethic
- Strong Attention to detail
- IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Outlook and Excel are essential
Salary: £20,000 Basic Salary/£30,000-35,000 OTE
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a globally established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment
0208 059 7472