£15000 - £30000 per annum
about 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an upper end established London Estate agency who are in the process of increasing the Client Services team with immediate effect. The role itself provides an entry route into the London property market for those who have the drive and determination to succeed within a relationship building sales role. Although previous experience in Estate Agency is not required for the role what IS needed is a professional approach to work and willingness to learn.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Arranging market appraisals between office managers and clients.
- Nurturing the existing database, ensuring that they are providing an exceptional service to current and historical clients.
- Closing instructions.
- Building an expert knowledge of the London property market.
Requirements of the role:
- Customer service orientated
- Natural sales ability
- Good communication skills
- Focused and competitive
- Work experience in a sales environment (useful but not required)
- Prior knowledge of the London residential property industry (useful but not required)
Salary Budgets: £15,000 Basic Salary, £22,000 Guarantee for 3 months, £30,000+ OTE
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday: 8:30am-6pm
If you are looking for your first role within the London property market and want to start with an Agent that offers exceptional training and development then apply today quoting vacancy reference: 6217