£27000 - £32000 per annum
11 months ago
My client, a firm of national independent property advisors, is seeking a Commercial Property Manager to join their team based in Surrey. This position will provide a cost effective and efficient customer service whilst supporting the team to grow the portfolio.
· Manage a portfolio of Commercial Properties throughout the South of England.
· Regular visits to the properties within portfolio and carry out a thorough site inspection on each visit.
· Monitor vacant properties and recommending action to clients.
· All aspects of Service Charge administration including budgets, year-end reconciliations etc.
· Keep up to date with all necessary and appropriate legislation/regulations.
· Proactively manage property/lease events dates such as renewals, reviews and redecoration dates cross-selling services.
· Regularly monitor service delivery of contractors.
· Deal with any claims and complaints
· Liaise closely with Credit Controller on tenant arrears and other queries to reduce arears and improve rent collection times.
· Liaise closely with Purchase Ledger Departments to assist prompt payment of contractors and collection of fees
- 2 years Commercial Property Management experience (Essential)
- Full UK driving licence (Essential)
- RICS accredited degree/qualification (preferable)
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm