£25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
12 months ago
My client, a leading commercial property consultancy, are seeking an ambitious and forward thinking Property Manager to join their team based in Essex. The sucessfull applicant will join an established team and co-manage a large portfolio of commercial property.
- Co-manage a portfolio of Commercial property (office space, retail & industrial) throughout the Essex and Hertfordshire.
- Regular visits to the properties within portfolio and carry out a thorough site inspection on each visit.
- All aspects of Service Charge administration including budgets, year-end reconciliations etc.
- Keep up to date with all necessary and appropriate legislation/regulations.
- Proactively manage property/lease events dates such as renewals, reviews and redecoration dates cross-selling services.
- Regularly monitor service delivery of contractors.
- Deal with any claims and complaints
- 2 years Property Management experience (residential or commercial)
- Full UK driving license and own car (Essential)
- RICS accredited degree/qualification (preferable)
Salary: £25,000 - £40,000 DOE
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm