|Job Title:||Commercial Property Manager|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Sector:||Commercial Property Management|
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an investment, asset and property management business based in Central London with assets under management throughout the UK and Europe. They are looking for an MRICS certified Property manager to oversee a portfolio of commercial property throughout the UK.
Duties and Responsibilities
- ·Day to day property management of a portfolio of commercial assets
- Ensure all budgets/Service Charges and reconciliations are as accurate as possible and delivered on time.
- To establish and maintain excellent customer and stakeholder relationships in order to drive a large volume of leases
- To represent and advise our client on all matters affecting the leases of the properties
- To manage all properties in accordance with guidelines
- Ensuring that all reports are correct and up to date and all KPI deadlines are met
- Ensuring all service charges, interims and reconciliations are up to date
- Undertaking and arranging property inspections.
- Ensuring tenants' compliance with lease obligations.
- Management of the arrears process including collection of rental and other income.
- Dealing with tenant applications for consent to assign, sublet and alter.
- Support asset management team
- Explore use of 'Proptech'
- Oversee provision of common services to properties
Qualifications and Experience
- MRICS certified (essential)
- Minimum of 5 years commercial property management experience or Senior Surveyor
- Experience using the TRAMPS property management system is preferable.
- Positive attitude, true team player with a 'can do' approach.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000