|Job Title:||Commercial Property Manager|
|Location:||West End, London|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum|
|Sector:||Commercial Property Management|
My client, a leading independent property consultancy based in Central London, is seeking an experienced Commercial Property Manager to join their highly successful team.
This role demands an intelligent and ambitious individual with a wealth of experience in Property Management. You must also be capable of working under pressure in a busy environment. This would be ideal for someone who has desires to develop and manage their own Property Management team.
- Provide effective management of portfolio of commercial buildings, meeting RICS standards and in-line with current legislation.
- Keep regular contact with clients, meeting agreed service terms and maintaining a position of trusted advisor
- To ensure property compliance with regular inspections, health and safety documentation, insurance certification and regular review of Service Level Agreements (SLA's).
- Ensuring that property budgets are set in a timely manner and communicated in writing to tenants with explanations of any variances.
- Efficiently monitoring budgets regularly for financial control and safeguarding of all monies, ensuring any expenditures are appropriate and reasonable.
- Schedule planned preventative maintenance (PPM) and ensure that plants and equipment are maintained to fully working order.
- That relevant legislation, case law and industry best practice is up to date, maintained and knowledge shared with others within the team, supporting junior members of the department at all times.
- Assist senior team in various projects as required
- MRICS desirable but not essential
- 5 years' experience as a Property Manager (Commercial)
- Thorough and up to date understanding of Property Legislation
- Proven track record of dealing with high volume of work
- Excellent budgetary management
- Methodical and systematic approach to work
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Hours: 8.30am - 6pm, Monday to Friday