West End, London
£27000.00 - £30000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a Mayfair based company who are looking for an experienced Commercial Property Manager, to manage a portfolio of single let commercial buildings located across Central London. You will be required to manage a portfolio of cross sector UK commercial and mixed-use property assets to include the following:
- Single tenanted commercial properties
- Multi-tenanted commercial properties
- Portfolio assets forming part of funds and syndicated investments.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Visiting properties
- Meeting with tenants and maintaining relationships.
- Lease management - overseeing rent reviews, lease renewals etc
- Overseeing the marketing of vacant units
- Overseeing capex projects
- Overseeing managing agents and reviewing service charge accounts
- Preparing quarterly investor reports
- Liaising and reporting to third party lenders
- Invoicing and collection of rent
- Booking keeping and cash management.
- Filing of quarterly VAT returns
- Providing general day to day support to JR Capital members of staff when needed and supporting all other areas of the business.
- Liaising with professional consultants - lawyers, audit, tax, valuation etc
Requirements of the Role:
- A minimum of 18 months UK commercial management experience
- Strong commercial acumen
- Basic understanding of Microsoft systems including Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Salary Budgets: £27,000 - £30,000 p/a
Required working hours: 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Location of the role: Mayfair, West / Central London.
If you meet the required skillset of this role then I want to hear from you immediately as the role is available now. Apply with your CV attached.