|Job Title:||Commercial Property Manager (Bristol)|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Car allowance|
|Sector:||Commercial Property Management|
Dove and Hawk have partnered with a large multi-discipline property consultancy who are looking to recruit a Commercial Property Manager to join their renowned Bristol office. They require an ambitious individual with a proven track record within the commercial sector.
- Day to day running of multiple commercial properties.
- Ensure rent and service charge demands are sent out in a timely fashion.
- Oversee that rent payments and arrears are monitored closely.
- Overseeing an administrator.
- Enforcement of tenant compliance.
- Management of dilapidations settlements.
- Setting, managing and reporting on annual maintenance and FM budgets.
- A proven track record and experience in commercial property management.
- Knowledge of Landlord & Tenant law including the Landlord & Tenant Act 1954.
- Strong understanding of budget setting, cost control and service charge recovery/administration.
- Knowledge and experience in managing single let and multi-let office buildings and retail units.
- Knowledge of building construction, M&E installations and contract management.
- Knowledge and experience of undertaking Lease renewals, rent reviews and lettings/disposals/acquisitions.
- RICS qualified (preferred).
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Hours: 9am - 5.30pm
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 + car allowance