City of London, London
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a family-run property company that prides itself on it's values, alongside a modern and forward-thinking outlook to the management of their buildings. They are currently looking to hire an experienced and qualified Commercial Property Surveyor to join their team, based in Shoreditch.
- Management of an extensive portfolio of commercial property (worth circa £700m), including industrial, retail, office space and trophy assets.
- Applying effective professional surveying skill as a member of the commercial property team.
- Carry-out regular site inspections across the whole portfolio.
- Manage all aspects of landlord & tenant liaison, including lettings, rent reviews, lease renewals, sub-letting and budgeting/forecasting.
- Assist with the letting of vacancy property.
- Manage, maintain and upgrade the in-house property management software (Qube).
- Levying of service charges on properties under management (where applicable).
- Involvement in refurbishment and development projects from a property management angle.
- Review existing managing agents, appoint new agents and renew contracts where appropriate.
- Management of vacancy property pending development, in view of the need to maintain flexibility to meet changing workloads.
- 5 years experience of managing commercial property.
- RICS accredited.
- An understanding of the role of an agent alongside the ability to forge professional relationships with them, and to create & manage the deal process.
- A self-starter with a positive mindset.
- A working knowledge of Qube.
Hours: 9am-5:30pm, Monday-Friday
Salary: £50,000-£60,000 basis salary, plus bonus
For more information about this fantastic opportunity, please contact Roger at Dove & Hawk.