North London, London
£42000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dove and Hawk are delighted to present this opportunity for a Commercial Regional Facility Manager to progress in their career. Based in Islington, my client is offering flexi home/office working!
- To deliver an appropriate property and facilities service to Pearl & Coutts and their tenants and customers in accordance with best industry practice, the contract terms and statutory requirements.
- To manage on-site building managers and staff in the delivery of the facilities management service.
- To work as part of the Commercial Property Management team, working alongside both the accounting, letting team and legal team members.
- To attend client, contractor and tenants meetings in connection with all aspects of the day to day property management role
- To undertake the facilities management role in connection with a number of multi-occupied and single occupancy properties, in our regional portfolio. This consists of offices, high street retail, industrial and mixed use properties.
- To be responsible for the preparation of the service charge budgets - to be agreed in consultation with the Head of Department and the service charge accounts team.
- To have experience of supervising on-site staff and in the procurement of service contractors to undertake and perform maintenance and contract duties required at the properties under management.
- To assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and annual maintenance expenditure.
- To liaise with the accounts team on funding availability together with the managing of expenditure on a monthly basis.
- To assist in streamlining invoices from contractors at all times.
- To approve all invoices within the given authority limits.
- Liaising with tenants on all matters, whether this relates to Landlord's common areas or specific parts of the tenant's accommodation.
- To have good experience of interpreting lease clauses, liabilities and obligations.
- Experienced in the setting up of new management instructions, with particular regard to multi-occupied service charge properties, including apportioning service charge liabilities, reviewing and setting service charge budgets.
- A good understanding of property management accounts functions, including credit control, dealing with general tenant service charge queries and enquiries.
- To ensure the implementation of all necessary health and safety procedures.
- To ensure compliance with Pearl & Coutts' Health and Safety Policy.
- To assist in special FM related projects from time to time, including major repairs/refurbishments.
- To undertake all other functions that may be required to comply with our procedures and all duties required to perform our contractual obligations.
- Full driving license
- Own car
- IOSH or NEBOSH qualified (Preferred)
- Private health care
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm (Monday - Friday)
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000