£30000 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a bespoke Property Management company covering London and the South East, are currently seeking an experienced Conveyancer to join their team based in Bromley.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious company with long term plans for progression and success. The role will manage and oversee all incoming and outgoing legal documentation and liaison within the company.
- Preparation and issuing of legal documentation pertaining to leasehold flats
- Response and management of legal matters, finance, administration and potential queries involved in property transactions
- Drafting management packs and LPE1s
- Liaison with solicitors surrounding all legal matters
- Advising and educating colleagues on general legal practice
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Previous experience of residential conveyancing
- Excellent understanding of leasehold law
- Applicable qualification (Licensed Conveyancer or Law Degree)
- A good understanding of Microsoft office packages
Salary: £30,000 - £45,000 (dependant on experience, qualifications. etc)
Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon- Fri