£12 - £17 per hour
about 1 month ago
My client, an innovative and expanding property management company based in Chiswick, West London, specialising in the management of social housing property, have an opportunity for a Credit Controller to join their team on a part-time basis.
The successful candidate will be competent, professional and enthusiastic and able to communicate well at all levels.
· Responsible for the collection and allocation of monthly rent payments
· Chasing the outstanding debt
· Posting receipts to the sales ledger
· Allocating funds
· Reconciling accounts
· Processing adjustments to the sales ledger
· Liaising with tenants and the local authority
· 5 years of credit control experience
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· A high level of literacy and numeracy
· Strong analytical skills
· The ability to work on their own initiative
· Proficiency in the use of MS Office applications are essential.
Hours: 25 hours per week
Salary: £12ph -£17ph