£35000 - £45000 per annum
4 months ago
Resident Service Manager – Croydon
My client, an independent property investment and management company, are currently seeking an experienced Customer Relationship Manager / Resident Service Manager for their Build to Rent scheme in Croydon.
They need an experienced and confident Customer Service Manager to look after their short-let guests, ensuring the absolute highest standards are maintained, and the best experience is given to their Guests.
You will be responsible for controlling budgets, increasing revenue / reservations, maintaining all administration and handling the continued success of the business.
The role will allow you to have autonomy in your day to day work whilst still having secure backing from the Head Office and Senior Management.
As a result, you must be an experienced, reliable, trustworthy Manager with a love for the property and hospitality industries
Flexibility, resilience and the desire to deliver outstanding customer service at all times are vital for this role. The ideal candidate will have experience in property administration, residential lettings, accounts and internal team leadership, with a keen interest in London’s Property Market.
You will be an ambassador of the brand on-site, creating a professional, welcoming environment for all who reside, visit, and work in the building.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing the properties day to day finances: taking deposits, controlling cash balance, rent collection, approving invoices, tracking expenses/costs against budget etc
- Taking ownership of team management including recruitment process, holiday planning, absence and regular appraisals
- Handle deposits, tenancy agreements, renewals, inventories, and keeping up to date with ‘buy to rent’ legislation, move ins / move outs etc
- Lead all key property issues including capital projects, customer service, and maintenance matters
- Manage on-going profitability of the site, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded
- Holding daily team meetings and producing daily reports on overall performance
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations for both internal & external audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved
- To adhere to all safety regulations, company policies and standards
- Ensure full compliance in line with Health & Safety, policies, procedures and service standards
- Handling complaints and oversee the service recovery procedures
- Working closely with the maintenance department, actioning and instructing works to ensure property integrity (repairs, maintenance, pest control, health and safety)
- Drive revenue generation and source new avenues for extra revenue
- Ensure that tenant data and monthly financial outlooks are accurate on internal systems
Skills and experience required:
- Proven Customer Service / Residence Management Experience (3 years+)
- Strong communication skills; confident and able to build trust and rapport
- Positive, can-do attitude whilst being calm and professional at all times
- Excellent attention to detail and highly organised, with the ability to prioritise
- Immaculately presented with commercial focus and strong business acumen
Working hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm
Salary: £35,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
For more information, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832