West End, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
2 months ago
Job Title: Customer Service Manager - Residential Division
Location: Central London, W1
Reporting to: Head of Operations
Our client is without a doubt one of the most attractive property consultancy's in the world. Their services encompass a full range of property services including agency and professional advice across Commercial, Residential and Rural sectors.
- Responsible for overseeing customer satisfaction across the whole of the lettings division by addressing concerns from both landlords and tenants and collating positive responses received.
- You will be responsible for addressing and responding to client concerns and collating their thoughts on both positive and negative elements of the service provided by the sub-division. Additionally, providing timely, comprehensive management information on complaints and surveys.
Landlord and Tenants:
- Sending acknowledgements to clients who have expressed a concern over service
- Sending Complaints Process where applicable
- Thoroughly investigate any concerns raised that have not been resolved by the offices or department with one attempt at written resolution
- Manage complaints sent directly to Head of Lettings or Head of Operations
- Discussing by phone or meeting with clients where there concerns cannot be easily resolved
- Drafting resolution letters and where necessary, agreeing appropriate compensatory terms
- Maintaining a log of any complaints, cause of complaint, compensation paid and when closed
- Report at agreed frequency to the Head of Operations
- Prepare statistics for the Lettings Board
- Working closely with Lettings Managers to assist with first stage responses to client concerns
- Providing feedback to Lettings Managers on outcome of any complaints concerning their teams
- Working with Regional Partners and Department Heads on any complaints that have arisen from breach of processes within their regions of departments
- Working with Training Manager to give feedback on matters that arise where it is felt that further training may be needed with individuals, teams or the whole division.
- Analysing Customer Feedback and internal Audit results from across the division and ensuring and training and processes are reviewed in response
- Working on various Operational Projects in response to business needs or legislation changes
- Delivering training as required
Experience and Skills Profile:
Career Experience Required:
- At least two years' experience in a similar role or in Senior Lettings role
- Three years lettings experience
- Knowledge of property markets
- Experience of client management
- ARLA qualified preferable
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required:
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- Excellent literacy skills
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- To keep up-to-date with legislation and industry changes
- Ability to work within deadlines
If you feel this position is suitable for you then apply now to be considered for the role.