£20000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Deposits & Move Out Coordinator - Brixton - £20,000 to £25,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful multi-branch independent Estate Agency, are currently seeking an ambitious Deposits & Move Out Coordinator to join their office in Brixton. You will be a vital part of the team, being the first point of contact for tenants from when they hand in their notice, coordinating despostis and move outs alongside supporting the Lettings team.
The role requires an individual who is efficient, able to work to tight deadlines and possess a strong analytical skillset with an excellent eye for detail.
- Being the first point of contact for tenants from when they hand in their notice
- Coordinating and arranging inventory check outs and sending move out letters
- Updating and inputting data on software
- Checking the check-out report against the inventory check in
- Updating landlords, corresponding with tenants concerning deductions from their deposit
- Negotiating between Landlord and Tenant to resolve any damages
- Arranging for quotes for any works required following the check-out, and organising the works required
- Organising the release of the deposit
- General administration as required
- At least 1+ years proven experience in Lettings Administration or a similar role
- Understanding of AST's and property legislation and compliance
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Well-spoken and profressional
- Proactive and positive approach
- Ability to manage own work load, multitask and remain calm under pressure
- Able to work to strict deadlines, even during busy period
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
- Knowledge of CFP or Alto would be advantageous
Salary: £20,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience
Hours: Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 7pm and Friday 8:45am to 6pm. One Saturday 9:45am - 4pm every 4-5 weeks with the following Friday off in Lieu.
PLEASE NOTE: Despite office being open until 7pm - staff have a rota so that they finish at 5pm on one day and 7pm on another and the other days finish at 6pm.
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within a prestigous brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472