South East London, London
£25000 - £35000 per annum
over 2 years ago
My client, a private Investment & Development specialist working throughout the South East, are currently seeking a Development Analyst to join their team.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a solid company, who wish to welcome a Development Analyst to assist in their future development acquisitions. This role will also provide exposure to hands on development strategy and career progression focused training via the APC.
A keen interest in urban regeneration and development is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Collating market evidence
- Financial analysis of new investment opportunities
- Development of financial models and development appraisals relating to property developments
- Involvement in transaction execution including due diligence, liaising with brokers and agents, submitting bid letters
- Other analytical, research and modelling support for the team
- Shadowing of a Development Manager for relevant exposure on site
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree Level Educated
- At least 1 year investment, analyst or real estate experience, including writing credit papers, development appraisals and financial modelling
- Research, quantitative and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and numerical accuracy
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Business acumen
- Commercial understanding
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Salary of £25,000-£35,000+ depending on experience.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832