City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + bonus + benefits
5 months ago
Retirement, Care and Housing
Experienced Development Manager required to join a well-established, value-add, private developer, historically having specialised in luxury private sale residential projects, and now progressing into the registered provider sector.
Boasting a successful track record, they are looking for a Development Manager to join them as they grow their business and portfolio further. This role will focus on creating assets and acquiring strategic land across London and the South East.
Ideally you will have a successful client-side background within the Registered Provider sector, delivering Retirement, Care and Housing projects from acquisition through to delivery.
Your duties will include:
- Identification and acquisition of new Development & Investment opportunities
- Develop project concepts and specifications
- Carry out due diligence and development appraisals
- Obtaining any planning permission / requirements
- Build and maintain a strong network of care, retirement and housing association industry contacts
- Lead, manage and coordinate activities throughout the development process
- Assess the performance to ensure profitability and value
Skills and experience required:
- Full cycle development of strategic land in the Retirement, Care and Housing sector (4 years+)
- Proven track record of creating / delivering development projects, development appraisals and constructing business cases
- Solid real estate network and able to hit the ground running
- Educated to Degree level and RICS Accredited or equivalent
- Complete understanding of the planning process, particularly Care, Retirement and Housing, and ability to analyse various real estate development opportunities, including financial analysis and implementation
- In tune with all policies, guidelines and statutory requirements relevant to real estate development
- Basic salary of £60,000-£80,000 depending on experience
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Attractive benefits package: Healthcare, gym membership, company car, company mobile and laptop
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832