Up to £60000 per annum + discretionary bonus
6 months ago
Development Manager - Harrow - Circa £60,000 + Bonus
Residential & Hotel Schemes
My client, a leading Property Developer, are currently seeking an experienced Development Manager to join their team.
With a head office based in Harrow, their portfolio stretches through Central London and the M25 corridor.
The successful Development Manager will be focusing on schemes in both the Residential and the Hotel market, from inception to completion. Relevant experience is essential.
Your main duties will include:
- Development appraisals
- Land buying and site acquisitions
- Design development
- Project sales & marketing
- Handling all utilities connections for new projects
- Managing building regulations, CDM and planning applications
- Oversee developments budgets / cashflow forecast
- Assess performance of current portfolio to ensure profitability and value
- Monitor and ensure all compliance, safety and risk management standards are met
- Monthly site visits - monitoring progress from conception to completion
- Working closely with the entire development team; architects, consultants, general managers and construction team
- Reinforce delivery of brand standards
Skills and experience required:
- At least 4 years proven Development Management experience
- Residential and hotel scheme exposure (must have both)
- Multisite experience
- Passionate with a handson approach
- Organised, structured and excellent eye for detail
- Personal commitment to strong customer service and highquality delivery
- Able and willing to travel
Salary: Circa £60,000 Basic (Depending on Experience) + Discretionary Company Bonus
For more information, please contact Morelle Pierson on the Office and Commercial team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832