West End, London
£38000 - £42000 per annum + + Car Allowance
about 2 years ago
Digital Marketing Manager - Mayfair
My client, a highly successful Property Consultant & Real Estate Agency, are currently seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join their Head Office based in Mayfair.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional to join one of the largest and most respected property consultancies in the UK and play a vital part in the management of their online content across all digital channels, including the management of social media for all offices across London and the wider UK.
Digital Marketing experience within the Property sector is essential for this role.
Your duties will include:
- Creation, management and execution of digital content strategy and digital campaign delivery
- Upload content to the website and other digital channels
- Manage digital advertising
- Managing and liaising with agencies on the management, recommendation and execution of any SEO initiatives and paid media
- Liaise with agencies including PR and digital to grow the digital footprint through organic and paid channels
- Help to build and maintain social media presence
- Ensure the regular publication and delivery of high-quality content
- Attract and develop new audiences and deepen engagement
- Facilitate the creation of content - research, plan, edit and publish content on digital channels
- Analyse and review existing content, identifying gaps and overlaps
- Ensure content is accurate, relevant and "on brand"
- Work with writers, copy editors, designers and developers
- Contribute to the evolving editorial strategy
Skills and Experience required:
- Educated to Degree level
- Proven experience of producing high quality digital content and designing user-focused content
- Demonstrable track record of making and explaining sound content decisions
- Demonstrable experience in managing paid campaigns
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and SEO best practice
- Able to meet deadlines and plan content schedules
- Ability to generate and assess ideas, and translate into deliverable content
- Excellent interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- Highly literate, with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of UX and of SiteCore 8.2 would be an advantage
- Understanding of web accessibility
- A certification from Google in Adwords Fundamentals, Search Advertising or Display Advertising would be advantageous
Salary: Circa £40,000+ Per Annum, plus Car Allowance
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5:30pm
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472