£16000 - £40000 per annum + Company Car
9 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a successful, multi-branch Independent agency who have offices across South West London. They're looking to hire for a Dual Sales & Lettings Negotiator for their established office in Battersea. They are looking for someone with either previous lettings or sales experience who they can teach the other side of the business to.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Registering new applicants.
- Managing & maintaining strong relationships with both landlords, vendors, potential tenants & potential buyers
- Arranging and conducting viewings.
- Recording, negotiating and presenting qualified offers.
- Providing viewing feedback.
- Generating new valuation opportunities.
Requirements of the role:
- At least 1+ years' experience working in a property role.
- Being able to multitask and remain organised is essential in a Dual Negotiator role.
- A full and clean driving licence.
- Experience using Reapit Software would be beneficial but is not essential.
- Excellent communication skill - Spoken and Written.
- A positive disposition with both clients and colleagues.
Salary Budgets: £16-20,000 basic, £35-40,000 OTE, Company Car or Car Allowance provided
Required Working Hours: 9-7pm Mon-Thurs, 9-6pm Friday,10-3:30pm Every other Saturday
If you are looking to work for an established independent agency where your hard work is noticed and rewarded then you should apply for this role immediately or feel free to contact Matthew Squirrell at Dove & Hawk quoting vacancy reference number: 8359.