West End, London
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
12 months ago
Our client, one the world's leading independent international property consultancies, are looking for an End of Tenancy Manager to join their team in Central London.
- Managing a team of 3
- Conduct monthly 121's, weekly catch-ups, annual appraisals and ensure constant adherence to KPI's
- Liaising with landlords and tenants towards the end of tenancies, arranging the necessary checkout inspections and payment of invoices.
- Oversee the changing of utilities and informing correct suppliers with meter readings and change of tenancy details and ensuring correct bills are authorised for payment, during vacant periods and between completion and occupation
- Ensuring the inventory and check-in reports are distributed at the start of tenancies and relevant welcome letters sent
- Serving of Section 21 Notice where notified/appropriate.
- 5 years minimum experience in a similar position dealing with End of Tenancy procedures
- Experience in managing a team
- High attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
- Up to date knowledge of legislation
Hours - 9am - 6pm (Mon- Fri)
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000