City of London, London
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Our client is a national property managment company, specialising in the ongoing management of large residential developments across the UK. They are currently responsible for the effective administration of £20m+ of client service charge budgets.
They are currently recruiting for a Senior Property Manager to hold responsibility for approximately 1000 residential units for some of their most demanding clients.
This role consists of 3 main parts:
- Controlling the financial aspects of an estate (preparing budgets, monitoring expenditure etc.)
- Implementing the planned & reactive maintenance programme.
- Communicating with key stakeholders (chairing meetings and writing letters/reports)
- Ensure cyclical tasks and reacive works are acomplished on time, liaising with all internal departments as required.
- Monitor and achieve Key Performance Indicator targets on topics such as Arrears, Quality Audits etc.
- Maintain an up-to-date Plan of Action, ensuring all items are actioned and tracked to resolution.
- Report to the General Manager and Directors on a regular basis, covering all matters relating to each estate.
- Prepare, review and implement annual budgets for each estate, ensuring the budget is approved and demands are met on-time.
- Generate purchase orders and authorise payment of all invoices for works associated with the service charge for each estate.
- Undertake regular income & expenditure reviews (monthly/quarterly) to ensure the financial health of each estate. Indentify any financial issues (eg. arrears, cash-flow) and implement corrective measures where required.
- Ensure a comprehensive Planned Maintenance Schedule is in place for each estate, and is reviewed annually. Ensure all planned jobs are completed on-time and contracts are tendered appropriately.
- Conduct regular planned site visits to ensure standards are upheld.
- Manage the approval and appointment of all contractors.
- Ensure the insurance cover is up-to-date and appropriate for each property/estate.
- Ensure each site has an effective major works programme to comply with the lease and maintain the condition of the estate.
- Organise, prepare and successfully lead Directors meetings, Resident meetings or AGMs.
- 5+ years of relevant property management experience.
- Degree edcuated, along with IRPM Part 1 (essential).
- Strong experience of budget management, financial control and delivering cost-efficiency.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (eg. Landlord & Tenant Act, RICS Code etc.)
- Detailed working knowledge of building management, systems maintenance, and repair projects.
- Customer relationship management.
- Excellent time management, numeracy and analytical skills.
- Excellent computer skills - knowledge of Qube would be advantageous.
- Accountable - take personal responsibility for seeing things through to successful resolution.
- Commitment - take pride in your work and care about your performance.
- Positive - an optimistic, can-do attitude.
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 per annum
Hours: 8:30am-5:30pm Mon-Thu, 8:30am-5pm Fri
For a confidential conversation about this vacancy, please contact Roger Hawthorn at Dove & Hawk.