£55000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been intstructed on a new Estate Manager vacancy based in Camberley, Surrey. The role will involve the management of a business park so experience within a similar portfolio would be ideal.
Essential duties will include:
- Managing staff and relevant employment related issues.
- Overseeing external contractors, property maintenance and major works
- Building strong working relationships with residents, guests and colleagues
- Meeting with leaseholders to develop new business
- Dealing with insurance renewals
- Reporting arrears
- Ensure Owners apartments are maintained and kept to a high standard in their absence
- Organising emergency 24-hour cover on rotation basis with other managers
- Handling complaints
- Prepare and serve Section 20 notices when needed
- High levels of client interaction and involvement.
- Attention to detail and high levels of occupier engagement and customer service will be required.
- Management of 3rd party contractors and refurbishment knowledge required.
- Knowledge of site specific H&S.
- Health, Safety and Environmental Management
- Budget setting, management and reconciliation.
- Occupier management
- Ability to manage contractors to ensure PPM works and reactive maintenance is carried out in line with company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with fellow building manager networks to drive for improved standards and efficiencies.
- Working closely with the team to ensure cost recovery and central budgets and effectively manage.
- Work closely with surveying colleagues and central support functions to ensure client strategy is executed
The ideal candidate must have:
- IOSH essential, NEBOSH essential
- Building Management/Contractor management
- Time management
- Riskwise (H&S compliance systems) CAFM systems
- Management of Tenant fit out/warranty works
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels
- Effective PC skills, including working knowledge of Microsoft and Google packages
- Proactive, flexible attitude to changes i n the company, IT systems and the role
- Able to use own initiative
Package & Hours:
- Salary of £55,000 - £60,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Mon-Fri (37.5 hours/week)
- The opportunity to contribute to a growing organisation, providing both personal and career development opportunities.