West End, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum + £4,500 Car Allowance
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working alongside a multi-national property consultancy who require the services of an Estates Surveyor for a 12 month fixed Term Contract to be based in Marylebone. Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- Managing Lease Renewals, Rent Reviews, General Management Issues.
- Responding to client enquiries including landlords and tenants.
- Actively working with the Surveyors.
- Preparing summaries for legal documentation.
- Analysing data relating to the estate.
- Submission of client reports.
- Acting as first port of call property issues and projects for the Client.
- Preparation of Client reports.
Requirements of the role:
- Prior Estate Management experience.
- Educated to Degree Level.
- MRICS Chartered Status is preferred but not essential.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written
- Proficient in the use of MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Salary Budgets: £35,000 - £40,000 Basic Salary, £4,500 Car Allowance provided
Required working hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00 - 5:30
If you have the required experience for this role we want to hear from you ASAP. Apply today with your CV attached, remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8455.
Dove & Hawk is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.