West End, London
£45000 - £55000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Executive Assistant - West End - Salary of £45,000-£55,000 + Benefits + Bonus
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a highly successful Property Investment & Development firm, to secure an experienced Executive Assistant / Operations Manager to support their Director and the wider investment team.
Based on the volume of work and level of skills required, previous proven experience is essential for this role.
The organisation has an exciting and ambitious remit with improvement and progression at the heart of it's activities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and successful company, that can provide career security and ongoing support. They like entrepreneurial, intelligent individuals who can think outside of the set duties and add value to the team.
Responsibilities will include, but limited to:
- Handling complex email inboxes and inbound correspondence on behalf of the Director (70-100 emails per day)
- Being the ambassador, gate keeper and main point of contact on behalf of the Director
- Diary management of Director's activities
- Travel arrangements; arranging hotels, transfers, flights and travel itineraries
- Arranging and attending meetings
- Hosting conferences where required
- Composing correspondence - letters, emails, NDA's, important documentation
- Report writing and creating presentations
- Minute / note taking
- Assist in the creating of business proposals for clients
- Working and liaising with clients and contacts at a high level
- Developing client relationships
- Office management duties where required
Skills and attributes required:
- Proven PA / EA experience within the real estate sector
- Educated to Degree level
- Strong IT and administration skills - Microsoft Office & Excel
- Reapit experience would be beneficial
- A keen interest in the investment sector
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Can remain calm and collected, especially when under pressure and working to deadlines
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external contacts
- Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- Salary of £45,000-£55,000 depending on experience
- Strong benefits package
- Discretionary bonus
- Company mobile & laptop
The successful candidate will benefit from joining an established organisation, with a traditional and friendly family focused team.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832