West End, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum + benefits
about 2 months ago
Dove & Hawk have been instructed by a highly successful Investment and Funding Firm specialising in Real Estate & Biotechnology, to secure an experienced Executive Assistant to support their Chief Executive Officer, in their stunning new offices in Mayfair.
The organisation has an exciting and ambitious remit with improvement and progression at the heart of its activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a prestigious and successful company that can provide career security and ongoing support.
They like entrepreneurial, intelligent individuals who can think outside of the set duties and add value.
Responsibilities will include, but limited to:
- Complex travel arrangements; arranging hotels, transfers, flights and travel itineraries
- Diary management of CEO's activities
- Arranging and attending meetings both in the UK and internationally
- Hosting conferences where required
- Composing correspondence
- Report writing and creating presentations
- Minute / note taking
- Assist in the creating of business proposals for clients
- Working and liaising with overseas clients and partner offices
- Developing client relationships
- Office management duties where required
- Viewing properties / investment opportunities
- Being the ambassador and main contact on behalf of the CEO
Skills and Attributes required:
- Proven PA / EA experience
- Educated to degree level ideally
- Strong IT and administration skills
- A keen interest in the investment sector
- A pro-active approach to work, with strong use of initiative and common sense
- Be highly discreet, with a strong understanding and respect for confidentiality
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Can remain calm and collected, especially when under pressure and working to deadlines
- Have a friendly and professional approach, with the ability to build rapport quickly with internal and external contacts
- Excellent organisation, time-management and prioritisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time
- London is the UK HQ and other operations function from New York and Dubai. Because of this, international travel will be frequent in this role, so flexibility is key.
- Salary of £60,000-£70,000
- Discretionary bonus
- All travel expenses paid
- Twice yearly salary reviews
- Company mobile & laptop
The successful candidate will benefit from joining an established organisation, with a traditional and friendly family focused team.
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Property Management desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832