£45000 - £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Our client is a highly regarded and successful private London based property investment and development company who own and manage a substantial commercial and residential portfolio. The successful candidate will join a dynamic facilities management team managing day to day property and facilities services for their commercial portfolio.
· Manage on-site building managers and staff in the delivery of the facilities management service.
· Work as part of the Commercial Property Management team, working alongside both the accounting, letting team and legal team members.
· Attend client, contractor and tenants meetings in connection with all aspects of the day to day property management role.
· Responsible for the preparation of the service charge budgets - to be agreed in consultation with the Head of Department and the service charge accounts team.
· Supervising staff and in the procurement of service contractors.
· Assist in the preparation of financial forecasts and annual maintenance expenditure.
· Liaising with tenants on all matters, whether this relates to Landlord's common areas or specific parts of the tenant's accommodation.
· Interpreting lease clauses, liabilities and obligations.
· A good understanding of property management accounts functions, including credit control, dealing with general tenant service charge queries and enquiries.
· Ensure the implementation of all necessary health and safety procedures.
· Commercial Property/Facilities management experience in multi-tenanted multi-site commercial office portfolios.
· IOSH or NEBOSH Certificated
· Experienced in reading leases and legal documents and interpreting repairing and maintenance responsibilities and liabilities.
· Good communication skills at all levels and able to present the company in a professional manner.
· Full clean UK driving license
· Death in Service Insurance equating to 4 x Annual Salary.
· Private Health cover after a qualifying period.
· 25 Days Annual Leave.
· Business Mileage reimbursed at .45p per mile up to 10,000 miles and 25p thereafter.
· All out of pocket travelling expenses to the properties, will also be reimbursed.