|Job Title:||Facilities Manager|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Brooks|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
Dove & Hawk have partnered with an investment, asset and property management business based in Central London with assets under management throughout the UK and Europe. They are looking to expand their Property Management division with an experienced Facilities Manager who will oversee a portfolio of commercial property.
- Manage a large portfolio of office and retail space throughout the UK
- Communicate and meet regularly with building occupiers.
- Manage a Junior FM
- Draft service charge budgets annually with the property management team.
- Approve and code supplier invoices and regularly monitor expenditure against budget.
- Assist with annual reconciliations of the service charge.
- Implement tenant information packs
- Appoint contractors to provide services to the common areas.
- Tender and award contracts.
- Ensure terms of contracts are fulfilled and all works are competently completed.
- Ensure contractor compliance including appropriate insurance cover and approval of RAMS.
- Manage the H&S and fire safety compliance of the building in line with leases and current legislation
- Inspect and arrange maintenance, repair and redecoration of the common area in line with the service charge budgets.
- Arrange and supervise the utilities required within the managed property.
- Notify the property manager/ insurer/ client of any potential claims.
- Advise the property manager/ insurer/ client of material change in the risks insured in respect of the property.
- 5 years minimum Facilities Management/Commercial Property Management experience
- Experience managing a large portfolio of office space
- Experience in a customer facing position
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000