£23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
9 months ago
Front of House Administrator - Islington - £23,000 to £25,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful multibranch Estate Agency, are currently seeking a Front of House Receptionist/Property Administrator with proven administration experience, to join their lovely office in Islington.
You will be the face of the office, providing Front of House support, meeting and greeting visitors and ensuring the smooth running of the Lettings and Sales office. This is an exciting opportunity to join a prestigious brand which offers excellent career progression.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Front of House handling all enquires via phone and email
- Meet and greet guests
- Book appointments
- General Office Administration including overseeing the photocopiers, stationary ordering etc.
- Key management
- Ensuring that all areas of the office are presented to a high standard at all times
- Support marketing activities
- Support Lettings and Sales team with general administration
Skills and Expertise Required:
- Proven Front of House/Administration experience ideally within the property industry
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Outgoing, presentable and professional
- Excellent organisational skills and telephone manner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word
Salary: £23,000 to £25,000 dependant on experience
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
For more information please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.