City of London, London
£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
2 months ago
Graphic Designer - City of London - £35,000 to £45,000 Dependant on Experience
My client, a successful FTSE 100 Property Developer are seeking a highly experienced Graphic Designer to join their office in the City of London.
As the Graphic Designer you will be creative and multi-disciplined, working within the Sales & Marketing team alongside assisting the Land and Planning, Customer Service, Build and Technical & Design teams.
The role Involves designing and producing various high-quality marketing materials by laying out and editing text, formatting and inserting graphic elements, coordinating photography/videography and other printed material while adhering closely to corporate standards.
Duties and Responsbilities:
- Use creativity and flair to design and format appealing collateral which may include: emailers, leaflets, signage, web banners, plots of the week, investment factsheets, event invites, videos and presentations
- Coordinate and direct photography and video shoots across all sites getting fresh content to edit into WeChat, WhatsApp and other social channels
- Copywrite and edit listings on digital portals; updating digital advertising artwork (MPU's/banners)
- Artwork materials so they are in a print ready state and act as liaison between printers and the firm to meet all production needs
- Proofread all sales and marketing documents destined for external clients
- Ensure that the creative output is on brand and meets business needs
- Centralise the look and feel of the customer service newsletters to create consistency across the business
- Format and edit personalised plot videos for customer updates
- Edit and format drone videos for customer updates on build progress
- Capture regular photographs of individual plots at different development build stages
- Produce materials for General Health & Safety and warning signage, H&S booklets and packs, job description and roles and responsibilities template, presentation templates, minutes and agenda templates, site entrances, welfare design and branding, planning document presentations, land brochures and videos.
- Design PPE branding
- External marketing to hoarding
- Format floorplans and label from Architects
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 3 year's proven Graphic Design experience ideally within the Residential or Commerical Property Industry
- Proficient with design programmes
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Experience coordinating and directing photography and video shoots
- Proactive, self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
- Keen to deliver exceptional customer service
- Flexible and reliable
- Credible, and comfortable in dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined
- Team player
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-5:30pm
If you are a proactive individual who is keen to progress their career within an established brand please contact Megan on the Business Support team at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0208 059 7472