West End, London
£70000.00 - £80000 per annum
3 months ago
Dove & Hawk are working with an upper end property consultancy who are growing their Build to Rent / PRS offering. In order to do this they are looking for a Head of BTR to develop and manage the PRS & BTR service across the country. The right person for the role will have an existing knowledge of the BTR marketplace, and will concentrate their efforts to target new opportunities and take the lead on delivery of existing client instructions.
Duties/Functions of the role:
- To develop PRS/ BTR business development strategy.
- To directly pitch and tender for new opportunities.
- To oversee and manage the existing relationships with PRS/BTR Clients.
- Identifying, qualifying and converting new business opportunities across the PRS/BTR market.
- Pricing schemes for Clients with the assistance of the investment department.
- Working with the internal Marketing team to produce the right materials to promote PRS/BTR.
Requirements of the role:
- A strong knowledge of the BTR/PRS market with specific focus of
Residential Lettings, Management and Block Management.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- A proven track record of success in the negotiation of winning new business.
- Excellent Analytical and reporting skills.
- ARLA Qualification is desirable but not essential.
Salary Budgets: £70,000 + Bonuses + Benefits
Required working hours: Monday to Friday 8:45am-6pm
If you have the required experience for this role we want to hear from you ASAP as this is an urgent hire for our client. Please respond with your CV attached remembering to quote vacancy reference: 8690