West End, London
£25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Commission, Benefits and Bonuses
almost 2 years ago
Dove & Hawk are working in with a large scale global agency to find them a new Head of Corporate Services to be based in Central London. We are looking for someone who has at least a 3 years' experience within a Corporate Service team in the London property market.
You will be responsible for managing a team, specialising in providing relocation services to corporates and international firms. Within this role you will support the wider business with management of relationships with Agents and Corporate clients. As part of your role you will carry out regular business reviews to identify new business and ways to grow revenue streams and provide business reporting on performance for the Lettings Director and Lettings Managers.
Qualifications and Experience:
- To be considered for this role you must have experience within a corporate services lettings environment and have sound knowledge of the London residential lettings market.
- Experience in residential sales would be a distinct advantage.
- This role will suit someone with an entrepreneurial and forward-thinking mind-set, with strong mentorship skills.
- You will have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders as well as junior negotiators.
- The ability to mediate difficult situations and bring them to conclusion is also necessary within this role.
- Monday to Friday working days
Salary Budgets: £25-30,000 Basic Salary, £50-55,000 OTE
If you fit the brief, then we want to hear from you. Apply with your CV attached or contact James Huntly in the Agency and New Homes Team at Dove & Hawk on 02077175505.