West End, London
£90000 - £120000 per annum + bonus, commission and benefits
6 months ago
Real Estate Investment and Development
Residential, Commercial, Retirement Living and Student Accommodation markets
Head of Development required to join an established and highly respected brand, with national reach in Investment and Development.
Focused on creating assets within Residential, Commercial, Retirement Living and Student Accommodation markets across the UK.
Boasting a successful track record, they currently require a Head of Development to manage their Development and Delivery team.
Ideally you will have a successful and proven clientside background within the Residential, Retirement Living and Student Accommodation market working for a Developer in a similar Development / Project Director role, managing schemes from inception through to construction and operational delivery.
A full cycle development role involving;
- Identification and acquisition of development opportunities
- Seek and develop viable partnerships to advance the companies goals
- Collaborating with the team to develop project concepts and specifications
- Carry out due diligence and development appraisals
- Obtaining and leading on any planning requirements
- Build and maintain a strong network of industry contacts across consultants, occupiers and agents
- Responsible for the setup of operational management with external operators
- Lead, manage and coordinate property activities across the development process including extensive internal and external stakeholder management
- Prepare regular reports on progress, budgets, and expenditures related to the management of real estate development activities
- Assess the performance to ensure profitability and value
- Monitor and ensures all compliance & safety standards are met
- Handle all aspects of risk management
- Reinforce delivery of brand standards
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record of creating / delivering development projects, development appraisals and constructing business cases
- 5 years + working in real estate development including experience managing a team, project management and project costing of new development from concept through approvals, financing, construction and delivery
- Educated to degree level and a Chartered Surveyor or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of Development funding cases
- Complete understanding of the planning process, and ability to analyse various real estate development opportunities, including financial analysis and implementation
- In tune with all policies, guidelines and statutory requirements relevant to real estate development
- Sound knowledge of rating principles and legislation is desirable
- Basic salary of £90,000-£120,000 depending on experience
- Generous bonus structure in place for those who can deliver new and profitable opportunities
- Benefits include: Training Academy, Share opportunities, Private Health Insurance, Dental Cover, attractive Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, Travel Expenses Paid, frequent team building and company social events and more!
- Excellent career stability and ongoing support
For more information please contact Morelle Pierson on the Investment & Development desk at Dove & Hawk Property Recruitment.
0203 725 9832